Microsoft's new Xbox One Thoughts and Opinions

,
Hey guys, as most of you know, the new Xbox console was announced today! This is amazingly exiting. So without further adieu  I present to you, my thoughts and opinions on Microsoft's new Xbox One. To start off, I think this is a major improvement in gaming consoles. The first major improvement is this new Xbox is it replaces your TV provider. So, now not only can you get movies and shows through Netflix, but you can also watch live television! This is going to help save space and just make things more convenient. Another thing that I love about this new Xbox is the new "Kinect". With this new camera, you can simply use  speech to turn your Xbox and even you TV on. I love the though that controllers are going to be soon extinct. But, even though I imagine a world without controllers. The Xbox One's controller makes me take that back. The controller will fit comfortably in your hands. And, with the the new grips on the comfortable concave thumb sticks  the incredible, life-like, HD gaming will make you feel like you are there. But, hold the boat. With the Xbox One, your games and media will be stored in the cloud. One of the only problems with this is you need to be on the internet to get new content. But, the system does have a disc drive. Another thing that I don't really like about the Xbox One is the size. But it does not really bother me when you factor in that it is also a TV provider. So, those are my thoughts on Microsoft's new Xbox One. Comment your thoughts. Please visit my website www.techhype.co, follow me on Twitter, www.twitter.com/techhypeco , and friend me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/techhypeco