6 Hour Indies

,
Hey guys, I have thought of a new idea. I will be doing one every month or every other month. I call it "6 Hour Indies". This will be where I live stream and have six hours to make a game. I will be making the game in Scratch.I know it is a watered down version of actually coding, but I have found ways around that. And this also allows me to work faster. Also, at the end of each, I will give the game away to 10 viewers. If you don't win, you can just pay $1 to get the download. I hope you like my idea. Also, if you like my blogs, please do whatever you can to share this. I know people ask this a lot. But I need exposure. And if you think, one person can give me three more viewers and those viewers can get me three each and so on and so on. Please visit my website www.techhype.weebly.com (getting custom domain soon), follow me on Twitter, www.twitter.com/techhypeco , and friend me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/hunter.duffy.79