iWatch Thoughts and Opinions

,
Hey guys. To start off today I want to talk about another rumored apple product. If you haven't already heard of it, its called the iWatch. I am normally up to new ideas. But this one really got me thinking. First of all, the iPhone is a great phone. Within it, you can easily access the time, your music, and make calls. But lately, many people have been getting exited about Apples new wearable watch version of and iPhone (or thats what it seems to me like). To be honest I would just like to ask a simple question. Why? Why do you need a tiny, barley touchable touch-screen phone on your wrist. To think of it like me, you have to ask "how is this watch improving my life?" You wont be able to play games on the tiny screen and when you do attempt to tap it, your simple task will be impossible! Now, to appeal to people out there who like this concept, I have one good thought about this watch. If you are going to be using this for your first phone, and to listen to music every once in a while, this might be the gadget for you. But don't expect to use it for daily web browsing. Thanks for reading my short rant about the "iWatch". Please visit my website www.techhype.weebly.com (getting custom domain soon), follow me on Twitter, www.twitter.com/techhypeco , and friend me on Facebook www.facebook.com/techhypeco photo courtesy of benturebeat.com