Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Pros and Cons

,
Samsung's new 8 inch tablet, the Galaxy Note 8 is really making a name for itself. The fact that it is competing with the iPad mini is also another great thing. So before I get into this new tablet, I would just like to state that these are my first impressions on this device. Ok, now that we have that out of my way, we can start. I will start with the cons so you are left with a good taste of this tablet. The first of only a few is the price point. at $400 for the base model, you better have a good reason to use this. With the base iPad mini coming out at around $50 cheaper, this could drive buyers away from the Note 8. That is really the only major con about this product. So now for the pros. First off, if you buy the cell service enabled note, the tablet ships with a built in phone. Now although you would look very, very intimidating walking around with a giant "phone", I think this is an interesting feature. Another good thing about it is that it runs Android. Now this will not be quite a shock to some, I find this interesting. This is one of the first iPad mini competitors that runs a well maintained o
OS. That is why if I do purchase the Galaxy Note 8, I will be looking forward to using the android interface. Thank you for reading! What are your thoughts on the Note 8? Leave them in the comments. Please visit my website www.techhype.weebly.com (getting custom domain soon), follow me on Twitter, www.twitter.com/techhypeco , and friend me on Facebook www.facebook.com/techhypeco