Xbox 720 Wants and Needs

,
Hey guys, I quickly just want to talk about what I want on the Xbox 720. First off, I want it to have free online, like PSN (play station network). I think this will attract buyers because it's way easier and cheap to play with your friends and others over the Internet. Also the games would get more Revenue because of the more online plays buying DLC. Another thing I would like on the Xbox 720 would be cloud gaming. I know that this would be a large investment of time and money, but I feel cloud gaming is easier. The only bad thing about it is you need wifi and the cloud servers need to be running 24/7. But to help with those problems, they should just add a disc tray. The last thing the Xbox 720 needs is to be very, very small. This could be achieved y cloud gaming, and would help it co,pete with new game systems like the game stick. I hope you enjoyed my short article on the Xbox 720. Please visit my website www.techhype.weebly.com (getting custom domain soon), follow me on Twitter, www.twitter.com/techhypeco , and friend me on Facebook www.facebook.com/techhypeco