iOS 7 Wants

,
hey guys, I want to talk quickly about iOS 7. The first thing I want is widgets. I am tired of having to download an app or going online to get simple info without jailbreaking. I just want to have the option of downloading a free weather widget to put on my lock screen. Another thing I would like would be themes. This is another thing that you can get from jailbreaking. But some people don't want to or cant jailbreak. Even if some were paid. But not cheap ones. On cydia, I see many really bad themes. I just would like people to put thought into making a theme. The last thing I would like is being able to save .GIF files and set them as wallpapers. This would add more customization and would increase the use of iOS. Please visit my website www.techhype.weebly.com (getting custom domain soon), follow me on Twitter, www.twitter.com/techhypeco , and friend me on Facebook www.facebook.com/techhypeco